- All pages on this website include a consistent set of navigation links located at the top of each page
- Where applicable, each section of the site has its own sub menu located within the main menu
- All pages have properly nested link lists in the navigation
Structured, semantic markup: Headings and navigation menus
- HTML heading tags are used to convey document structure. H1 tags are used for main titles, H2 tags for subtitles, and so on
- Navigation menus are marked up as HTML lists. This ensures that the number of links in the list is read out at the start and it can be skipped easily
All content images used include descriptive ALT attributes. Purely decorative graphics include empty ALT attributes.
This site uses relative font sizes. To make the text larger your browser should have a feature that allows you to increase the font size. If your browser or browsing device does not support stylesheets at all, the content of each page is still readable.