Aimhigher is now engaged with the ESF Building Better Opportunities Programme for Northamptonshire. Building Better Opportunities (BBO) brings together funding from the Big Lottery Fund and the European Social Fund (ESF) to help tackle the poverty and social exclusion faced by disadvantaged people in England.
How does it help?
- The programme offers help to the most disavantaged people who are seen as not 'job ready' or out of work.
- Supports individuals with physical and mental barriers.
- Focuses on the skills of each individual and offer support to reach them.
- Creates work opportunities.
- Offers time on a one to one basis to support individuals and help them to progress.
To find out more about this programme call us now on Tel 01536 413435 during office hours or Mobile 07896 746035. We are pleased to be working with a number of partners on this project
Published on May 3rd, 2017