Recommended Year Group: Year 12
Recommended Group Size: Whole year
Duration: 1 Hour
Location: Classroom or Hall
- To help motivate the students and provide them with an overview of some of the skills they will need to work on in order to successfully complete 6th form.
- To encourage them to develop some of these skills during the session as they participate in practical activities.
Students will :
- Be aware of some of the differences between learning in year 11 and learning in years 12 and 13.
- Have begun to consider some of the skills they will need to develop in order to successfully complete 6th form including critical thinking, time management, target setting and note taking.
- Have participated in practical tasks which will help them begin to develop skills in prioritising, organising their workspace, and planning.
- PowerPoint (with explanatory notes)
- Paper and pens.